- Part 1: Introduction FREE PREVIEW (0:31)
- Part 2: Bathing (6:32)
- Part 3: Drying (10:20)
- Part 4: Trimming in Between the Pads and pulling around the toes. (9:44)
- Part 5: Trimming Front legs. (17:49)
- Part 6: Trimming Rear Legs. (17:37)
- Part 7: Underline (7:08)
- Part 8: Trimming the Face. (19:36)
- Part 9: Conditioning and Conclusion (4:11)
Leonardo Garcini, originally from Mexico, began his career in Terriers in the early 90's breeding and handling Miniature Schnauzers. He had bred numerous champions as well as Handled many Top terriers before coming to the United States to continue his career under the guidance of Ernesto Lara & Peter Green.
Since 2009 Leonardo has been working as a professional handler. He has also had the honor of winning Best In Show at Montgomery in 2015 and 2018. Leonardo is currently breeding Wire fox Terriers under the Garcini prefix and enjoying a successful career as a professional handler here in Kentuckiana.
Use this block for your bio. Explain to your audience who you are, and why you’re teaching this course.